The Cost of a Home Detox
Executive Home Detox is a concierge level program with a Private Duty Nursing model of care. The focus of our service is a safe and comfortable home detox in the privacy and comfort of your home. The cost of a home detox by EHD is described as follows:
- The cost of home detox is similar to enlisting a Private Duty Nurse, an expert in this field of nursing, 24 hours a day for a minimum of five days.
- Depending on your location, a private duty RN may need to travel (by air, car or train) to your destination. Travel expenses apply.
- Physician fees, laboratory fees (if necessary), and medication fees are the responsibility of the client.
- We recommend a minimum of five to seven days for stabilization.
- The daily cost of services is comparable to a high end treatment center. Examples of high end treatment centers include; Malibu Passages, Caron Foundations, CMC Berkshire, The Meadows, McLean Fernside and McLean Borden Cottage.
Cost of a Home Detox: Insurance
Our services are not covered by insurance. In addition, the majority of EHD clients prefer private and confidential care. Many clients request our services because they do not want insurance companies or others knowing about their treatment.
Cost of a Home Detox: Private Pay / Self Pay
The specific cost of EHD’s services is proprietary. However, one client adroitly described our fees as “reasonable” for clients who can afford these services” and “expensive” for clients who cannot afford our services ***.
A retainer for payment may be requested in advance. And a final invoice will be sent after the completion of the medical detox. Payment plans over time are not accepted.
The types of payment for services include:
- Wire Transfers
- Personal Check
- Other negotiable methods
Payment Methods: Loans or Credit
*** This service is designed for clients who can comfortably afford these services. We do not suggest clients or family members take out loans or extend their credit to pay for our services. EHD does not want to contribute to the financial stress of the client or family.
Payment plans over time are not accepted.